Fort Alliance is offering help to our neighbors in need amid Coronavirus challenges.
In a time where fear can be overwhelming, we at Fort Alliance choose kindness, generosity, and love for our city. We believe that we will get through this crisis best by helping one another.
We are aware that many of you are in self-isolation for various reasons (returning from a trip outside of Canada, symptomatic, immune-compromised, or elderly).
We are offering 2 services to our community:
1. We will pick up your pre-ordered groceries or prescriptions from a local store and deliver it to your door (within the city of Fort Saskatchewan).
- For groceries
- Go online to Walmart or No Frills.
- Add groceries to your Cart, select a pick-up date and time (please select regular business hours), complete payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your grocery order that you will need to attach to the form submitted below.
- For prescriptions
- Submit your refill request as usual.
- After you have filled out the form below you will be provided with the name of your delivery volunteer. You will need to contact your pharmacist and let him or her know the name of the person picking up your order.
- Fill out this form Runner Request Form
- You will receive a confirmation email with delivery details.
- Your groceries/prescriptions will be delivered shortly after they're picked up from the store and left on your doorstep. The volunteer will ring your doorbell and then leave, adhering to the social distancing rule in effect.
2. If you find yourself in financial hardship during this time we are offering food/supply hampers delivered to your door.
- Fill out this form Food Hamper Delivery
- Within 24 hours of your request, you will receive a confirmation email and delivery details. *Please also check your spam, promotion and trash folders.
- We will deliver a food hamper to your doorstep. The volunteer will ring your doorbell and then leave, adhering to the social distancing rule in effect.
- Hampers will include (but are not limited to, dependant upon supplies in store):
- Fruits and vegetables
For any other assistance please contact our office at [email protected].
If you are interested in being a Runner, please contact Pam at [email protected]
COVID-19 Self Assessment